Healthcare Edition at the 2014 Rice Alliance IT and Web Venture ForumREGISTER NOW
See the most promising Information Technology, web, and software start-up companies pitch their companies to over 400 venture capitalists, investors, mentors, business & corporate leaders and industry experts. Since 1999, more than 30% of the start-up companies pitching at past Rice Alliance Technology Venture Forums have raised funding, totaling over $2.9 billion.
• Get a first-look at emerging startups
• Network with over 100 investors
• Hear from leading VCs & investors
• One-on-one start-up meetings
• Company Showcase & Reception
• Learn funding requirements
• Network with over 400 entrepreneurs
• Learn successful investor pitch tactics
Prime Networking This event has networking like no others. Meet likeminded professionals.
Education Unique learning environment with top speakers that will help you to stay abreast of the top trends in our industry.
Entertainment Our entertainment program has no rivals, discover why everybody wants to attend.
Early Registration (Dec 8 @ 5pm): $175
Walk-up Registration: $299
Rice Alliance Members: Free
Rice Faculty, Staff, or Student: Free